Tumblast machines are ideal for treating small items, each of up to 10 Kg in weight, such as the following:
- Die-cast aluminum and related alloys (for the automotive industry, furnishings, lighting, telecommunications, electric tools, etc.)
- Screws and bolts being prepared for galvanizing treatment
- Hot press forged brass and steel
- Molding materials (thermosetting)
- Various mechanical components
The machine can be additionally equipped with special devices to achieve superior finishes (a frequency converter for the belt and wheels, a PLC, a flap and unloading belt, and so on).