In traditional Schmidt® innovation, AmphiBlast™ is the most versatile blasting system on the market today. It is a versatile device with highly efficient operation in all working modes, with the possibility of using all standard dry abrasives. It can be retrofitted with a soda blast system on request.
The AmphiBlast easily and consistently switches between wet or dry abrasive blasting and blowing/washing and is available in several output options. Multiple output units provide greater value, offering the unique ability to simultaneously wet and dry blast from a single unit. The AmphiBlast also uses a minimal amount of water. More information can be found in the brochure, which can be downloaded here.
• Significant dust reduction
• the possibility of simultaneous operation by one or two operators
• Four independent, easily adjustable, and switchable modes
• Same operating mode as dry blasters
• Same performance as dry blasters
• possibility to use coarse and fine fractions of all available dry abrasives
• water consumption in wet cleaning mode is only around 0.5 liters/min
• easy maintenance, no need to clean the valves after blasting